Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lust Of The Tennō



Have been a devoted fan of Bishōjo Senshi Sailormoon (both manga and anime only, not that live-action series) for 20 years, here is my first digital fanart of the anime. Zoisite and Kunzite are the openly gay couple in the show, there are many fanarts of them already, instead of drawing another kissing pic, maybe an erotic pic would be more interesting?

Hisashi Kagawa (香川久) is my most admired Animation Director of the anime. Because he spent most of his time in the Movie series, he hadn't involved much in the TV series since the middle of Sailormoon R, which is kinda sad. As a homage to this master, I tried to imitate his style with a personal touch. Hope you like it.

And I can't decide which version of the above I like more. The dark background version is more cinematic while the colorful one is more like the anime style. So I keep both of them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment